100% Remote Part Time TVI - Teletherapy, Visual Impaired
Did 2020 make you think about staying virtual? This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still onsite! A partnered school district in Utah is seeking a Teacher of the Visually Impaired. The selected candidate will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through our online platform. Caseloads would be mild-moderate for PreK-12, and our clinical and technical experts would work with you to make your transition as seamless as possible.
- PreK-12: Mild-Moderate, 20 students
- Contract – Part Time (20 hours/week)
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Covers Direct & Indirect Services
- Clinical & Technical Support/Guidance Provided to ensure success
- M.S. in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- 2 years school-based experience
- UT Teaching Certification in Visual Ed
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. This exciting TVI opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other 100% remote positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Recent TVI Jobs
- wilkesboro, NC
- Decatur, IL
- Champaign , IL
- gastonia, NC
- Orange County , CA
- lenoir, NC
- Lilburn, GA
- elkin, NC
- Laramie, WY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.