Bakersfield, California Teacher of Visually Impaired Full -Time - K -12
Champaign Illinois – Teacher of Visually Impaired – Full -Time - K -12
A caring school district near Champaign Illinois is actively seeking a part-time TVI for the school year of 2020 -2021. The candidate selected will be responsible for conducting evaluations for elementary students only. The school district is supportive and active in their community.
Interviews are being offered this week.
- Elementary students only
- Ability to read and teach Braille
- Experience teaching children with visual impairment and using behavior management techniques
- Full -Time position (37.5 hrs per week)
- Must have a valid license in California
- Degree in Special Education
- Must have a CA Teaching Certification in teaching
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent TVI Jobs
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Rochester, NY
- Oak Forest, IL
- Albany, NY
- Harvey, IL
- Buffalo, NY
- wilkesboro, NC
- New York, NY
- Watertown, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.