Braillist - Midland, WA Area
Soliant is working with a school district in the Midland, Washington area that has a need for a Braillist! This position is needed for the rest of the 21/22 school year, and the district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About this position:
- Full-time, 21/22 school year
- K-12 students
- Working with visually impaired students as needed
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- High School Diploma (minimum)
- Certificate from completed Transcribing Course
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vison, dental, 401k)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent TVI Jobs
- Spotsylvania, VA
- Meadows Place, TX
- Cartersville, GA
- Daly City, CA
- Sugar Land, TX
- Spring, TX
- Keizer, OR
- Houston, TX
- Pasadena, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.