COMS Job, Full Time in Phoenix, AZ
A local school district already wants to interview Orientation and Mobility Specialists for this position in Phoenix, Arizona. This position is Full time for the whole upcoming school year. The caseload is ages 3-21, itinerant throughout the district.
National Certification from ACVREP required
Fingerprint Clearance Card
COMS Job Description:
- Assess students and prepare written assessment of the student’s skills
- Determine if instruction and consultation for teachers is needed
- Provide direct instruction to assist students with visual impairments to help them move about independently in the school and community
- Assist students to develop maximum safe travel potential and functional independence
- Prepare lessons according to IEP goals and objectives and student O & M needs
Interested in this OMS job in Phoenix? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent TVI Jobs
Teacher for the Visually Impaired Job by Spring Valley, NVSpring Valley, NV
Teacher for the Visually Impaired Near Houston, TXIrving, TX
PART TIME!! Work from Home TVI - Riverside, CARiverside, CA
Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired - Jurupa Valley, CAJurupa Valley, CA
Seeking Teacher for the Visually Impaired | Sanford, FLSanford, FL
Teachers for the Visually Impaired - San Bernardino, CASan Bernardino, CA
Hiring Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI): Renton, WARenton, WA
Visually Impaired Teacher Needed - Henderson, NVHenderson, NV
Now Hiring a Teacher for the Visually Impaired in TexasHumble, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.