Contract Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI)
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district located in Waterford area that is in need of a teacher for the visually impaired for the rest of the 2022-2023 school year.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
- Full time: 37.5 hours/week
- January 2023 - June 2023
- K-12th grade caseload
- 20-25 students on caseload
- More details of position will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Education
- Michigan TVI certifcation
- Masters degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Director of Educational Resources
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.