Currently Hiring TVI Teacher For The 22-23 SY
We are seeking a full-time Teacher for the Visually Impaired for the 2022-2023 school year for a school in Henderson, NC. Passionate TVI's dedicated to providing health services to students are encouraged to apply! Requirements of the position are listed below.
What we offer:
- Potential Stipends for Travel
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401 (k) Matching
- Full-Time hours
- 37.5 hours per week
- Contracting Position
- On-site assignment
- 2022-2023 school year position
- 10 students (mostly elementary students)
- Itinerant between a few schools in the district
- Requires Masters degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Requires state teaching license in Visual Education
- Must have experience with school aged children as a TVI
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about our position! We are looking forward to meeting!
Claire Roland | 678-710-7639 | BlazerWorks Recruiter
Recent TVI Jobs
- portland, OR
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- Aberdeen, SD
- Rapid City, SD
- Dickinson, ND
- Gilbert, AZ
- Gilbert, AZ
- Grand Forks, ND
- Watford City, ND
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.