Distance-Learning Teacher for the Visually Impaired (Illinois)
Work completely from home as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired! An Illinois school is in need of a full-time TVI to assist with teaching braille, assessments, and specialized skill training! The opportunity starts immediately and goes through the end of the school year! Must have reliable internet, a laptop or desktop, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Illinois State Teaching Certification
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Software & training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
- On-site school staff assistance
Submit a copy of your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Recent TVI Jobs
- Powdersville, SC
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Logan, UT
- Duncan , SC
- Orange County , CA
- San Jose, CA
- Elgin, IL
- Mt. Airy, NC
- Greer, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.