Distance-Learning Teacher for the Visually Impaired - Illinois
Needed: Teacher for the Visually Impaired to begin immediately and finish out the current school year! Teachers will work 100% remotely while assisting elementary aged students. Job duties include core curriculum, independent life skills, and braille lessons.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Illinois State Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- 2+ years’ experience working in a school environment
Technology Must Haves & Info:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Desktop or laptop
- Webcam & microphone
- Dependable internet
- Software and training provided
- IT and Clinical Team support provided
Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or give me a call for further inquiry!
Recent TVI Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Carbondale, IL
- Franklinville, IL
- Olmsted , IL
- Jacksonville, NC
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Riverside, CA
- Detroit, MI
- Peoria, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.