Full-Time or Part-Time Virtual TVI Massachusetts
Location: Work from home
Employment Type: Independent Contractor (1099)
Our agency is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Remote Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) to join our team in Massachusetts. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive support to students with visual impairments in a virtual setting.
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with visual impairments in collaboration with the educational team.
- Assess and evaluate students' visual abilities and needs, and deliver appropriate instruction and support.
- Provide virtual instruction, including Braille, to students with visual impairments.
- Collaborate with other educational team members to support student success and promote positive outcomes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress, and communicate effectively with parents and caregivers to provide updates on student progress.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field
- TVI certification
- Prior experience working with students with visual impairments in a remote or virtual setting is preferred
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in technology and able to work effectively in a virtual environment
We offer a competitive compensation package for this independent contractor opportunity. If you possess a passion for helping students with visual impairments and are looking to join a dynamic and growing agency, we cordially invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.