Full-Time Remote Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) - CA
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. This is a full-time remote position based in Merced, CA.
- Provide instruction and support to students with visual impairments, including those who are blind or have low vision.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Deliver remote instruction and interventions using appropriate technology platforms and tools.
- Collaborate with students, families, and multidisciplinary teams to facilitate student success and independence.
- Provide ongoing assessment, progress monitoring, and adjustment of instructional strategies as needed.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Education or a related field.
- Valid teaching credential or certification in Visual Impairment Education.
- Experience working with students who are visually impaired is preferred.
- Proficiency in using technology for remote instruction and communication.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Comprehensive vision, medical, and dental insurance options.
- 401(k) match for retirement savings.
- Competitive wages with weekly pay.
- Professional development support for continuous learning and growth.
- Advisory advocacy and support within the education community.
Please click here to submit resume and references.
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Wilton, CASunbelt is working with a school district near Wilton, California that has a job opening for a Visually Impaired Teacher to work in one of their schools for the upcoming 2024-2025 school year. The Teacher for the Visually Impaired will work full-time hours, Monday through Friday. Job Qualifications: VI/O&M License Job Details: 2024-2025 School Year TVI needs for all Grade levels 25 students provide direct and/or c
- Turlock, CASoliant has partnered with a Department of Special Education to place a contract Teacher of Visually Impaired Students. Details of the position as follows: Full-time (37.5 hours per week) Cover 2-3 buildings School will follow virtual learning for the foreseeable future, and switch to on-site once community outbreaks are under control. This could be a professional opportunity for credentialed teachers of Visually Impaired students who wou
- Manteca, CACalling on certified Teachers of Visually Impaired Students based near Manteca, CA! Soliant is working with a local school district and is looking to fill a position for this school year. Details of the position as follows: Full-time (37.5 hours per week) Cover 2-3 buildings School will follow virtual learning for the foreseeable future, and switch to on-site once community outbreaks are under control. This could be a professional opportu
- Folsom, CAAre you a seasoned teacher for the Visually Impaired based in California seeking a fresh online opportunity? We've got the ideal position for you! Grab the chance to collaborate with an exceptional school for the remaining part of the current school year, providing support to incredible students. The right candidate may also have the opportunity to renew for the next school year. Check out the details below. Job Details: Full Time ASAP St
- Mountain View, CAJob Title: Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) Location: Mountain View, CA Caseload: High School Start Date: ASAP Job Description: We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) to join our team in Mountain View, CA. As a TVI, you will work with high school students, providing specialized instruction and support to ensure their academic success. Responsibilities: Provide direct instruction to st
- Pomona, CAVirtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) - VocoVision Are you a passionate and dedicated educator with a strong background in teaching students with visual impairments? Are you looking for an innovative and flexible opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of visually impaired students? If so, VocoVision has the perfect position for you! Position: Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) - Independent Contractor Location
- Riverside, CAHours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week Caseload/Details: Onsite Position We are currently seeking a dedicated Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) to join our team in Riverside, CA. This exciting opportunity involves working with a full-time caseload from preschool to 12th grade, providing specialized instruction and support to visually impaired students in an onsite setting. Incentives: Health Insurance: UnitedHealth Care Dental Insurance:
- Mountain View, CAHigh School Teacher for the Visually Impaired in Mountain View, CA. Full-Time. Remainder 23/24 School Year ProCare Therapy is working directly with a School District, seeking a passionate TVI for the remainder of the 23/24 school year for a contract position located in Mountain View, CA. Interviewing as soon as possible. Apply now to be considered! Job Description: ASAP- EOSY June12,2024 High School Onsite
- Bakersfield, CAAre you seeking a fresh opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy/Vocovision has partnered with a Wisconsin school district in search of a remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired to join their team for the remainder of the school year. Explore this exciting chance today! ASAP Start Date Full time or part time PreK-12th grade Qualifications: Requires a Master’s degree in Visually Impaired Teacher certification Must be lic
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.