Full-time Teacher for the Visually Impaired Needed Near Cedar Park, Texas
Soliant is looking for a full-time teacher for the visually impaired in the Cedar Park, Texas area! This is an onsite position, and you will be working with students in kindergarten through 12th grade. In this position, you would be teaching district students who are visually impaired and modify the instructions accordingly.
We are trying to fill this position quickly, so apply now!
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Caseload: kindergarten-12th grade
- Teach students who are visually impaired and modify instructions for these students.
- Assess district students.
- Attend meetings regarding students with visual impairments.
- Assist classroom teachers with curriculum and adaptation of tasks for students who are visually impaired.
- Bachelor's Degree in a directly related field
- valid Texas teacher certificate with required endorsements for subject and subject level assigned
- TEA Certification in Deficient Vision.
- 3 - 5 years of satisfactory teaching experience.
- Knowledge of Braille
We are looking to fill this position promptly. If interested, please contact Morgan Pittman directly by email at [email protected] or by phone number at (678) 710-7538.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Lenox, MA
- Oak Harbor, WA
- Virginia Beach , VA
- Dublin, CA
- Richmond, MA
- San Lorenzo, CA
- Charleston, SC
- Houston, TX
- dallas, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.