Full Time TVI Needed in Waterford, Michigan
ProCare Therapy is seeking a highly qualified Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) to join our team in Waterford, Michigan. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to secure employment for the remainder of the year and expand their skillset as therapists.
- Full Time Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- ASAP- June 2023
- K-12th Grade Caseload: up to 25 students
- Interviewing Now
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field
- TVI certification
- Prior experience working with students with visual impairments in a remote or virtual setting is preferred
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits
- W-2 Employment Contract
- Hourly Pay Rate
- Direct/ Indirect Services Paid Equally
- Full Time Employees Eligible for Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision through United Healthcare
- Retirement and Matching Programs
If this is a professional opportunity you are interested in, please apply here. You can also email your resume to Jennifer Hobby at [email protected] once you have done so. I will be in touch with next steps.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.