Hiring a Teacher of the Visually Impaired in Massachusetts
Hiring a Virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired
VocoVision is searching for a Teacher for the Visually Impaired in Massachusetts for the 2022-2023 school year. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
Pay & Benefits:
- $25-35 an Hour!
- Weekly direct deposits
- Full Time Hours
- Kindergarten through 12th grade caseload
- No more than 20 students on a caseload
- Start date would be as soon as possible
- A more detailed job description will be provided directly from the school upon a virtual interview
- You must have a master’s level degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- You must be certified in the state of Massachusetts to practice as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- You must have at least one (1) year of experience as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a VocoVision Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
Please apply here or reach out directly to:
Director of Virtual Educational Resources
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.