Hiring now! Virtual Teacher of Visually Impaired (TVI) for Virginia
100% Virtual Teacher of Visually Impaired
State license required
This position is 100% virtual, full time, with varying caseload. Contact me with any interest today.
Caroline DeMesquita 678-459-1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conducts screening and assessment activities; writes reports on analysis of data.
- Participates as a member of the guidance team for special education and is a member of the IEP team.
- License reimbursement.
- Works with the classroom teacher and other school staff to identify children with visual impairments.
- Weekly pay.
- Bachelor's Degree in Special Education Visual Impairments.
- Virginia Certification as a Teacher of Students who are Blind or Visually Impaired (TVI)
For more information, please contact Caroline DeMesquita.
Phone: (678) 459-1105 (call or text)
Recent TVI Jobs
- Matteson, IL
- Scranton, PA
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Hempstead, NY
- North Carolina, NC
- Syracuse , NY
- Crete, IL
- Harvey, IL
- Lansing, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.