Illinois Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired
Work from home and continue to make a difference! A school in Illinois is in need of a virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired!
What Candidates Bring to the Table:
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Illinois State Teaching Certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Full-time (35 hours/week)
- Caseload is 25 students, K-12
- Start date: March 15th
Work from Home Details:
- Must have dependable internet, desktop, laptop, and microphone
- Basic computer skills required
- Software and training provided
Submit a copy of your resume via email. For further information, give me a call at your convenience!
Recent TVI Jobs
- wilkesboro, NC
- Decatur, IL
- Champaign , IL
- gastonia, NC
- Orange County , CA
- lenoir, NC
- Lilburn, GA
- elkin, NC
- Laramie, WY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.