Illinois Teacher for the Visually Impaired (Virtual)
A fantastic Illinois school district is in need of a Teacher for the Visually Impaired to work full-time from home for the remainder of the school year! Teachers will be working with elementary students (older students may be added!) working on core curriculum, braille skills, and independent living skills.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Illinois State Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- 2+ years’ experience working in a school environment
Technical Needs & Information:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Desktop or laptop
- Webcam & microphone
- Dependable internet
- Software and training provided
- IT and Clinical Team support provided
Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or give me a call for further inquiry!
Recent TVI Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Carbondale, IL
- Franklinville, IL
- Olmsted , IL
- Jacksonville, NC
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Riverside, CA
- Detroit, MI
- Peoria, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.