IMPORTANT HIRE TVI (Teacher of the Visually Impaired)- Oakland, CA
A school district interviewing for a TVI. This opportunity is a full-time a contracted position.
- Full Time (35-37.5 hours a week)
- State Licensure
- Start/End Date: ASAP to EOSY
- Caseload: (K-12)
- Duties: Provides adequate supervision for all children; Develops daily instructional plans, including Individual Education Plans (IEPs); Interacts with parents, district and county personnel and public agencies. Assists students with age-appropriate activities and behaviors; Assists in the coordination of student’s general education program; Maintains accurate student reports and current records; Provides individualized instruction to students; Monitors student progress; Prepares various forms of correspondence (including parent notifications and administrative requests); Performs related duties as assigned.
- ***ON-SITE ONLY***
What is required:
- Master’s degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- State School Certifications
If you or someone you know is a qualified fit, please send an up-to-date resume to [email protected] or call 678-7920-+5932
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.