Interviewing Now| Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI)| Part Time
We are working with a district in the Springfield, GA area that is looking for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) for the remainder of the 2022/2023 school year! If you are qualified and interested in learning more about this position, see below for more details!
- Part Time
- Caseload: K-12
- Start day| ASAP
- End day| June 1, 2023
- More details will be given during an interview
- Master’s level degree in Education for the Visually Impaired Students
- Active State license in Visual Education
- Eligibility for a Georgia teaching certificate in Special Education Visual Impairment (P-12) Consultative.
- Knowledge of instructional strategies and methods for teaching visually impaired students.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to work with teachers, administrators, and other stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel between schools. Valid driver’s license.
- Around $40/hr depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
If you think you would be a good fit for this awesome opportunity, please apply! I can be reached by text, or by phone. I am thrilled to explore this position with you.
Shayla Sperin | 678-710-7950
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.