MAT Leave Coverage: Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) job near Ochlockonee, FL
ProCare Therapy is looking to contract a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) job near Ochlockonee, FL. This position will be covering a maternity leave. It is full-time starting ASAP until the beginning of April.
- Hours 7:45am - 3:15pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch
- Maternity leave
- Starting ASAP until the beginning of April
- Itinerant position across 7 school sites
- Travelling to 3 or 4 school sites a day
- Reimbursement will be offered for travelling
- K-12 caseload
- Duties include preparing Braille Materials (there is time built in the day to prepare for this)
- DOE TVI certification in FL
- O&M certification preferred
- School experience preferred but not required
- United Healthcare
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with up to 50% company match
For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume, 3 professional references, and interview availability to [email protected] - be sure to include #3460408 in the subject line.
Please feel free to contact me by phone/text for more details on this job opening:
Recent TVI Jobs
- Bradfordville, FL
- Woodburn, OR
- trussville, AL
- West Chester, PA
- Hingham, MA
- Coconut Grove, FL
- Katy, TX
- Coral Gables, FL
- glendale, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.