MN TVI Need in a School District
We are a leading TelePractice that provides the ability for our certified TVIs to conduct the same duties in a school setting, but from the comfort of their own homes!
There is an immediate for a TVI in a WI school district. The Director is conducting interviews this week to fulfill the need.
• Conduct vision-related assessments and evaluations, including all initial assessments and re-evaluations.
• Provide written reports that document assessment outcomes and identify needs. Set goals and objectives, and recommend the amount and level of service needed for student to achieve Individualized Education Program (IEP) goals.
• Procure specially formatted (electronic, Braille, large print, audio) instruction and assessment materials.
• Master’s Level Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
License / Certification
• State Teaching Certification in Visual Education
Job Type: Part Time or Full Time
If you believe this is an opportunity that may advance your career as a school-based TVI, please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chana Scott at 770-325-0321!!
Recent TVI Jobs
- Anywhere, WI
- Madison, WI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Allnut, VA
- Stafford, VA
- wilkesboro, NC
- Madison, WI
- Ashland, MA
- Alhambra, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.