Now Hiring: Teacher for the visually impaired/Orientation mobility Specialist teacher
Soliant is working with a school district that is actively seeking a Teacher for the visually impaired/Orientation mobility Specialist teacher 20 minutes south of Seattle, WA. This is an excellent school district with a very welcoming team environment! Weekly paychecks and benefits! This school district is looking to hire immediately!
- Full time
- SY 22-23
- Valid WA TVI/OMS license a MUST
- Dual license highly preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's in related fields
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
- Plan and maintain a program of instruction that is conducive to the attainment of individual students goals and objectives on their IEP.
- Provide special education instruction to multi needs students.
- Apply appropriate strategies to educate students with special needs, in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Develop and nurture the emotional, cognitive and social abilities of the students.
- Interact with students in a polite, caring and respectful manner.
- Engage students in learning.
- Monitor student progress toward achievement of instructional goals and write progress reports.
- Maintain high standards of ethical behavior and confidentiality of student information.
- Demonstrate regular and predictable attendance.
- Work cooperatively with staff, students and parents.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- School is ready to review resumes and set up interviews
Interested in this position? Apply by submitting a resume to: [email protected]
For any questions, please contact me at: 678-459-1140
Recent TVI Jobs
- Lenox, MA
- Oak Harbor, WA
- Virginia Beach , VA
- Dublin, CA
- Richmond, MA
- San Lorenzo, CA
- Charleston, SC
- Houston, TX
- dallas, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.