Online TVI Needed **K-12 Caseload**
There is a need for a TVI in New York to work a k-12 caseload for a telehealth position. The ideal candidate must be to use professional knowledge to address the needs of the deaf/hearing impaired learner, all the while, demonstrating respect for individual differences, cultures, and learning needs. Become a part of VocoVision's team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from the convenience of your house
- Ability to engage with students through online teachings
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Flexible hours to fit your lifestyle
- Master’s Degree in Special Education for Visually Impaired Students
- NY Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- NY General Teaching certificate
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Recent TVI Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Carbondale, IL
- Franklinville, IL
- Olmsted , IL
- Jacksonville, NC
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Riverside, CA
- Detroit, MI
- Peoria, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.