Onsite Visually Impaired Teacher
Soliant Schools is partnering with a district near Sparks, Nevada to fill a visually impaired teacher position. This position will run for the duration of the school year.
- 35-40 hours per week
- Work with Braille-dependent and low-vision students
- Complete vision assessments and help develop IEPs
- Assistive Technology
- Plan with teachers to implement strategies for low-vision students
This position will require VI Teacher certification for Nevada upon start date. California-certified candidates encouraged to apply!
Soliant offers weekly pay at a W2 rate, as well as benefit/insurance plans tailored to your individual needs! Candidates looking to travel could be entitled to assistance and incentives!
Interested candidates can:
- Apply below
- Call Joey Fairbanks at 678-837-1240
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org an updated resume
Recent TVI Jobs
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Rochester, NY
- Oak Forest, IL
- Albany, NY
- Harvey, IL
- Buffalo, NY
- wilkesboro, NC
- New York, NY
- Watertown, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.