OPEN: TVI for opening in Plymouth, MN
TVI (Visual Impairment) | 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency looking to employ a TVI (Teacher of the visually impaired) to work on assignment with an established school located in the Plymouth, MN area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
Paid weekly (W-2)
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Pay starts at $45/hour increases based on experience
Pay rate: $45-$55/hour (based on experience)
Position Responsibilities: Intermediate District 287 – TVI
23/24 School Year
This is an itinerant position between elementary and middle schools students.
Caseload numbers have not been determined yet.
Candidate will need current teaching license in Blind and Visually Impaired (BVI)
Educator Credential: BVI license preferred; Tier 3 or Tier 4
Looking for on-site for now
Bachelors Degree however a Master's degree is preferred in general education or special education. Certification to be a TVI is an “Add-On” to your teaching license from an accredited program.
Licensed as a TVI in the state of Minnesota
Identify the educational implications of different visual impairments.
Collaborate with team members, including families.
Create recommendations to maximize the learning environment.
Determine need for alternative media in the areas of reading and writing such as Braille or large print.
Assists the student, parents, special and regular education personnel, and the student's sighted peers in understanding the unique educational needs and learning characteristics of visually impaired students.
Becoming aware of services and support available from local programs for visually impaired students
Acquiring information regarding local, state, and national resources for the education of visually impaired students,
Interpreting the visually impaired student's specific eye condition, the educational implications of the visual impairment, and the results of functional vision and learning media assessments.
Compassion, empathy, and ability to establish rapport with diverse clients.
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Depending on the circumstances, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting with you.
Chase Tomlinson | Director of Behavioral Resources
300 Galleria Parkway Atlanta, GA 30339
O (470) 622-2709
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Fresno, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We invite seasoned Virtual Teachers with a commitment to impacting the lives of visually impaired students to explore a rewarding opportunity. In the current landscape of virtual education, your expertise is crucial in cultivating an inclusive and enriching learning environment. If you are prepared to navigate the nuances of virtual instruction and contribute to the broader missio
- Centennial, COWork From Home - Licensed Teacher for the Visually Impaired Opening in CO Teletherapy is our student’s future. Vocovision is currently searching for talent in the TVI field to start working right away! Everything including therapy, evaluations, testing, and assessments is done remotely from the comfort of your own home. There will be no additional cost for software uploads or gaining access to our platform and toolkit. V
- Decatur, GATeleInstruction Position as a School Teacher of the Visually Impaired Vocovision is a TelePractice company that is partnered with school districts across the nation to service students in need of specific therapy, such as visually impaired individuals. If you are tired of traveling and looking for a change in work environment, but desire working with a caseload of students K-12, this is the opportunity for you!
- Riverside, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We invite qualified Virtual Teachers with a dedication to making a positive impact on visually impaired students. In this era of essential virtual teaching, we are actively seeking an experienced professional to join our team. Your expertise in creating an inclusive and enriching educational experience is highly valued. If you are prepared to meet the challenges of virtual instruc
- Home, CAWork as a Tele Instructor at a school district in California either full time or part time. Any potential candidate should have a teaching certification as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired in California. If you are not certified, we still encourage candidates to apply if they are interested! TVIs will be responsible for assisting resource teacher, adaptive equipment instruction, orientation & mobility instruction, daily living sk
- Sacramento, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We are actively seeking a skilled Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired to join our professional team. In today's digital educational landscape, your expertise is crucial in providing an inclusive and enriching learning experience for visually impaired students. If you are prepared to navigate the challenges of virtual instruction and contribute to our broader mission of transf
- Home, CAWork as a Tele Instructor at a school district in California either full time or part time. Any potential candidate should have a teaching certification as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired in California. If you are not certified, we still encourage candidates to apply if they are interested! TVIs will be responsible for assisting resource teacher, adaptive equipment instruction, orientation & mobility instruction, daily living skills
- Los Angeles, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening Unleash your passion for transformative education as we seek a skilled Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired to join our innovative team. In this digital era, virtual teaching is at the forefront, and we're on the lookout for a dynamic educator to elevate the learning experience for students with visual impairments. Ready to make a real impact and optimize the virtual classroom
- Norco, CAAre you a dedicated Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) looking for a rewarding opportunity in Norco, California? Look no further! Join our team at ProCare Therapy and make a meaningful impact on the lives of visually impaired students in the K-12 educational setting. Position: Full-Time Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Location: Norco, California About Us: ProCare Therapy is a leading educational staffing agency that is committed to c
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.