Part Time | Visual Impairment Teacher | 20 minutes from the Hopedale area
ProCare Therapy and a school less than 20 minutes from Hopedale has a part time position for a visual impairment teacher. This is great for a candidate looking for a long term part time position with the chance to have a flexible schedule. Apply today if interested in interviewing for this position.
- Part time- 10-12 hours/week
- Flexible schedule
- This would continue for the foreseeable future, will contract for the service each school year
- Student caseload size: 4-8
- Caseload Ages: 4-15 years
- Must have an active Massachusetts Teaching Certification in Visual Education (TVI Certification) or relevant endorsements
- Drug Screening, Background Check, Fingerprinting
- Resume with 3 professional references listed sent to: [email protected]
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.