Remote Sign Language Interpreter - 3.0 EIPA Written and Performance
Soliant is looking to prescreen, interview and hire a qualified remote Sign Language Interpreter to provide services for several school-districts in the Eastern Time Zone. More information below:
Full-time positions, hiring for the current school-year. Renewals are available for the upcoming 2023/24 year. Applicant must have their own device, secure internet connection, and camera/microphone. Soliant will provide training and free unlimited ZOOM platform.
- 3.0 EIPA (written and performance)
- 2+ years of previous experience, preferably in a school-setting
- Updated computer, webcam and private, stable internet connection
- 1099 contracted position
- Hourly rate, negotiable based on qualifications and experience of applicant
- Paid for all hours worked - weekly pay
- Guaranteed hours when school is in-session
To inquire further, please contact Kateryna Kourliak at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent TVI Jobs
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.