Remote Teacher of the Visually Impaired - Pa
Soliant is seeking a remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired for the rest of the 2021-2022 school year. With the middle of the school year approaching, we are looking to hire a reliable candidate quickly. The hiring process will most likely move fast, so please be ready to interview and begin work asap! We are screening candidates and setting up interviews with the school director now. Out of state applicants and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- 3 students
- Middle school and High school
- 2 students are low vision
- 1 student is blind
- Part time; 10 hours per week
- 2-3 hours for indirect work per week
- O&M services are minimal of about an hour per week
- If you have O&M certification it will be about 12 hours per week
- Must have active Pennsylvania license
- Competitive rate: based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate.
- Benefits offered
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Sara Robinson 678-748-5326 or email your resume to [email protected]
Recent TVI Jobs
- Bradfordville, FL
- Woodburn, OR
- trussville, AL
- West Chester, PA
- Hingham, MA
- Coconut Grove, FL
- Katy, TX
- Coral Gables, FL
- glendale, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.