Teacher for the Visually Impaired - Remote (Illinois)
An Illinois school district is in need of a full-time TVI to begin immediately and work through the end of the school year! Must have reliable internet, a laptop or desktop, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Illinois State Teaching Certification
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Braille lesson
- Specialized skill training
What We Provide:
- Software & training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
- Ability to save money on commuting
- Chance to maintain work/home-life balance
Submit a copy of your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Recent TVI Jobs
- wilkesboro, NC
- Decatur, IL
- Champaign , IL
- gastonia, NC
- Orange County , CA
- lenoir, NC
- Lilburn, GA
- elkin, NC
- Laramie, WY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.