Teacher for the Visually Impaired (Remote) - Wisconsin
Help needed IMMEDIATELY! A Wisconsin school is in search for the perfect Teacher for the Visually Impaired to take on a K-12 caseload, teaching students how to read braille. This contract opportunity is full-time and would last through the end of the school year.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Wisconsin State Teaching Certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must have dependable internet, desktop, laptop, and microphone
- Basic computer skills required
Submit a copy of your resume via email. For further information, give me a call at your convenience!
Recent TVI Jobs
- Powdersville, SC
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Logan, UT
- Duncan , SC
- Orange County , CA
- San Jose, CA
- Elgin, IL
- Mt. Airy, NC
- Greer, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.