Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) '21-'22
A public school district is seeking a Teacher for the Visually Impaired to contract for a full-time position this upcoming school year. This position is with an elementary classroom with students having cross categorical disabilities. Interested candidates must have Certification to teach Visually Impaired Students (TVI Cert).
Position at a Glance:
- Full 2021-2022 school year
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Caseload: K-12
- Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Update IEPs throughout the school year to reflect students’ progress and goals
- Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators
Pay for this position will be hourly and based on previous experience. Candidates wishing to apply should please email their current resume, relevant licensure, and at least one professional reference or letter of recommendation to: [email protected]. Emails will be responded to within one business day.
Sr. Account Executive
Recent TVI Jobs
- Katy, TX
- bethlehem, PA
- Evanston, IL
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Skokie, IL
- Sanford, NY
- Winnetka, IL
- Deposit, NY
- Lincolnwood, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.