Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) 22/23 School Year | Charleston, SC
Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) | Charleston, South Carolina
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate TVI for a contract position located in the Charleston area. This position is contracted for the entire 2022-2023 school year.
- Full time: 40 hours/week
- August 8th, 2022 - June 7th, 2023
- K-12th grade caseload
- Itinerant position
- Traveling to different school sites within school district
- Group and 1:1 settings
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Master's degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- South Carolina TVI Certification
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is looking to hire a qualified candidate for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Send updated resumes to [email protected]. I am here for you to text or call anytime if you have any questions about the position, at (678)710-7738
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring.
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Director of Educational Resources
Recent TVI Jobs
- portland, OR
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- Aberdeen, SD
- Rapid City, SD
- Dickinson, ND
- Gilbert, AZ
- Gilbert, AZ
- Grand Forks, ND
- Watford City, ND
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.