Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) Job in Clute, Texas (Full Time)
Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) Job in Clute, Texas
ProCare Therapy has a contract Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) opening for an excellent school district in Clute, TX. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Full Time Hours: 40 hours/week
- ASAP- End of School Year
- Caseload: Early childhood- 12th grade, itinerant position-will be working alongside one additional district TVI
- Provide services to students who qualify, braille materials, participate in ARD meetings, complete evaluations as needed
- Quick Interview/Offer- Apply Today!
- Must be certified in the state of TX
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Bradfordville, FL
- Woodburn, OR
- trussville, AL
- West Chester, PA
- Hingham, MA
- Coconut Grove, FL
- Katy, TX
- Coral Gables, FL
- glendale, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.