Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) Needed -- North Carolina
Are you a passionate professional seeking job opportunities as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired? If so, we have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school in the Halifax, North Carolina area looking for someone to join their team as a TVI for the 22/23 school year. Virtual / work from home options may be considered depending on experience!
Interested to hear more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with ProCare Therapy? Our goal is to make lives better for those who make lives better! We'd love to help you find your next big opportunity!
Contracting for this TVI position through ProCare Therapy, you can expect a dedicated account executive, weekly pay, support, benefits, a team that wants to help make lives better for those who make lives better, and so much more!
- 2022-2023 School Year
- ASAP start - End of School Year
- Non-Instructional Role
- Evals, adapting curriculum, consulting with other teachers to ensure needs are being met, determining future goals/eligibility
- Relatively small caseload size
- Caseload will be further discussed in interview.
- Contract position
- TVI Certified in NC
- Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Prior experience preferred
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply today by either submitting an online application below or sending me an email with your resume attached for review.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.