Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) | Pittsburgh, PA
Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate a Teacher for the visually impaired this school year for a contract position located in the Pittsburgh area. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. This position is contracted for the rest of the 2021-2022 school year as well as summer hours and will renew for the entire 2022-2023 school year. Please see details below.
- Full time: 36 hours/week
- Entire 2022 - 2023 school year
- K-12th grade caseload
- Responsibilities include: implement effective re-evaluations reports, IEP's, data collection, progress monitoring (graphs), instructional programs and other relevant documents
- Focus on student engagement while organizing the structure of the classroom, including age appropriate activities
- Master's degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Pennsylvania Teaching Certification in Visual Education (TVI Certification)
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
We’re looking to hire ASAP! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Send updated resumes to [email protected]. I am here for you to text or call anytime if you have any questions about the position, at (678)710-7738.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring.
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Director of Educational Resources
Recent TVI Jobs
- trussville, AL
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Chicago Heights, IL
- West Chester, PA
- boydton, VA
- glendale, AZ
- phoenix, AZ
- Birmingham, AL
- Richmond, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.