Teacher for the Visually Impaired - Waterford, MI
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district around Waterford, MI for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year! We are looking to hire a Teacher for the Visually Impaired. This will be a full-time position working with K - 12th grade students. If you have a passion for helping your community and kids this is the position for you! Read below for more details.
- ASAP - June 2023
- Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- Caseload Age: K - 12th
- Caseload Size: 20-25
- Pay: $30 - 33 an hour (Base on experience, credentials, etc)
- Read below for requirements
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- Masters level degree in Education for Visually Impaired
- TVI Certification
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred not required)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 470-235-4758, [email protected] . To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.