Teacher for the Visually Impaired | Weymouth, MA
Teacher for the Visually Impaired
We have partnered with a school looking for a Teacher for the Visually Impaired to take on an open caseload. If you are looking to join an excellent and supportive school, then this is the perfect opportunity. Candidates must be passionate and driven by student success. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
- part-time hours
- 45 minute of direct services helping a student
- 60 minute of direct services helping a student
- might need to travel to other districts for part-time services as well
- caseload in schools is general education
- MUST be a licensed to teach visual education in MA
- Masters in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Previous school experience is a plus!
- Weekly compensation on W2
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits
- 401K Plan
Please send a resume and availability times to speak over the phone to Taylor Wilson [email protected], or call/text me directly at 904-239-5621. Looking forward to connecting soon!
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.