Teacher for Visually Impaired (TVI) - Full-time Contract - Kansas City, KS
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a school near Kansas City, KS seeking a Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) for the upcoming school year. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of *Kansas* that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. See Details below.
- Full School Year
- Contract Position
- K - 12th Grade Caseload
- Working with District Personal to develop Goals, IEP's, etc.
- Both new graduates and retirees will be considered for this position
- *Kansas* Teaching License
- *Kansas* Teacher for the Visually Impaired Certification or Endorsement
- Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
The selected candidate will be hired on as a Full-Time Contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
If this sounds like a position you would like to be considered for, send an updated resume to [email protected], along with interview availability.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Kent City, MI
- Rincon, GA
- big lake, MN
- Aetna, MI
- hardeeville, SC
- Pittston, PA
- Bridgeton, MI
- oak grove, MN
- Plant City, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.