Teacher for Visually Impaired
We are looking for a compassionate TVI who provides differentiated instructions in the classroom all while providing students with a positive and nurturing environment.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires sensitivity to change and the ability to respond to changing goals, priorities, and needs.
- Master's level degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students required.
- State license/certification is required.
- 21-22 school year
- K-12th grade caseload
- Full time or Part time available
- Classroom setting
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at [email protected]
Recent TVI Jobs
- Kent City, MI
- Rincon, GA
- big lake, MN
- Aetna, MI
- hardeeville, SC
- Pittston, PA
- Bridgeton, MI
- oak grove, MN
- Plant City, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.