Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI)
We have partnered with a great school in the Heber City area that is seeking a Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI). The ideal candidate will work 5 days per week, averaging 37.5 hours weekly. You would be working with the elementary population with educational assistants.
Position at a glance:
- Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI)
- Full-Time hours available (37.5 hours)
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Must have PEL + A certification/license for teachers of students with visual impairments + A bachelor’s degree from a college or university
Essential Functions :
- Contribute to the development of the IEP/IFSP with recommendations for goals, modifications, and learning styles
- Conducts special education evaluations and reevaluations. Provide screening and referral procedures to appropriate personnel
- Participate in team assessments for students with moderate to severe cognitive disabilities
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Recent TVI Jobs
- wilkesboro, NC
- Decatur, IL
- Champaign , IL
- gastonia, NC
- Orange County , CA
- lenoir, NC
- Lilburn, GA
- elkin, NC
- Laramie, WY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.