Teacher of the Visually Impaired near Kernstown, VA
The role of the Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI) is to provide direct and/or consultative special education services specific to vision loss. The TVI provides support to students, teachers, and parents and acts as a liaison with community services.
- Dates: ASAP
- 35 hours per Week
- Caseload: approx. 15 students (direct and consult services)
- Ages: Pre-K - 21
- Onsite only
- Education: Master’s degree in education for Visually Impaired Students
- Licensure: Requires state issued Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- Experience: Knowledge of Braille (Letters, symbols and numbers) and/or Nemeth Braille (Used for math class, add on to Braille already used)
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly compensation
- Direct deposit
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 470-571-3884 to discuss next steps and more information.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent TVI Jobs
Teacher for the Visually Impaired Job by Spring Valley, NVSpring Valley, NV
Teacher for the Visually Impaired Near Houston, TXIrving, TX
PART TIME!! Work from Home TVI - Riverside, CARiverside, CA
Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired - Jurupa Valley, CAJurupa Valley, CA
Seeking Teacher for the Visually Impaired | Sanford, FLSanford, FL
Teachers for the Visually Impaired - San Bernardino, CASan Bernardino, CA
Hiring Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI): Renton, WARenton, WA
Visually Impaired Teacher Needed - Henderson, NVHenderson, NV
Now Hiring a Teacher for the Visually Impaired in TexasHumble, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.