Teacher Of The Visually Impaired Needed In North Carolina
Soliant Health is seeking a teacher of the visually impaired (TVI) to work with K-12th grade students near the Jacksonville, NC area. New graduates and out of state applicants will be accepted.
- Full Time
- K-12th Grade Student Caseload
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Visual Impairment Education
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
- Previous experience is preferred
To schedule an interview please apply below or submit resume to Nolan.Brown@soliant.com
Call Nolan Brown at (770) 225-3185 with questions. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent TVI Jobs
- wilkesboro, NC
- Decatur, IL
- Champaign , IL
- gastonia, NC
- Orange County , CA
- lenoir, NC
- Lilburn, GA
- elkin, NC
- Laramie, WY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.