Teacher Of The Visually Impaired Needed In North Carolina
Soliant Schools is partnering with a district near Charlotte, North Carolina to fill a visually impaired teacher position. Interviews are being scheduled ASAP!
- 37.5 hours per week
- Work with Braille-dependent students
- Complete vision assessments and help develop IEPs
- Plan with teachers to implement strategies for low-vision students
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Visual Impairment Education
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
- Previous experience is preferred
To schedule an interview please apply below or submit resume to Nolan.Brown@soliant.com
Call Nolan Brown at (770) 225-3185 with questions. I look forward to speaking with you.
Recent TVI Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Carbondale, IL
- Franklinville, IL
- Olmsted , IL
- Jacksonville, NC
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Riverside, CA
- Detroit, MI
- Peoria, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.