Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) - East Phoenix, AZ
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Phoenix, AZ that is looking for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) to join their team. Please find position details below.
- 30 hours per week
- 12 students
- PreK-12th grade
- Cognitively impaired to general education students
- ASAP Start
- Must have Certification in Visual Impairment
- Must be able to show the ability to read and produce Braille and Nemeth
- AZ IVP Fingerprint card required
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are interested, please submit your application today. For further inquiry, please email, call, or text Hannah Kim.
Hannah Kim, ProCare Therapy
Recent TVI Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Carbondale, IL
- Franklinville, IL
- Olmsted , IL
- Jacksonville, NC
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Riverside, CA
- Detroit, MI
- Peoria, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.