Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) - Needed ASAP - Near Glenwood, IL: 2021-2022 School Year
We are currently interviewing to fill a full-time Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) Position near Glenwood, IL area. If you are interested in helping students for the full school year, then this job is for you! This opportunity will last through the 2021-2022 school year, so the sooner that the position is filled, the sooner that the students will benefit!
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Active or Eligible Teaching Certification in Visual Education for the state of Illinois
- Certified by ISBE (Illinois State Board of Education)
- 35 hours per week
- Contract Date: ASAP- May 25,2022
- Onsite or Remote
- Caseload: K-12
- Itinerant Position
- More information regarding caseload will be provided in the interview
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Industry leading benefits for health/life/dental/vision
- Relocation Compensation
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this great job opportunity. I will be in contact shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact me directly at my office number below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent TVI Jobs
- Katy, TX
- bethlehem, PA
- Evanston, IL
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Skokie, IL
- Sanford, NY
- Winnetka, IL
- Deposit, NY
- Lincolnwood, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.