Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Opening in Pflugerville, TX
Teacher of the Visually Impaired - Contract Position for 2023-2024 School Year
At ProCare Therapy, we believe we can positively impact communities by dedicating our time and resources to closing the gap between the number of school professionals and the amount of students needing special care.
That starts by investing in our smaller community of therapists. We offer a valuable support system to therapists and new grads, and a network of leading school professionals to school districts.
We are working with a school district located in Pflugerville, TX that is looking to hire a contract Teacher of the Visually Impaired for the 2023-2024 school year
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United Healthcare
- Conduct assessments to determine students' educational needs and develop appropriate instructional plans.
- Provide direct instruction in areas such as Braille, orientation and mobility, and adaptive technology.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to ensure the successful inclusion of visually impaired students in mainstream classrooms.
- Adapt curriculum materials and develop accessible resources to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Work with parents and other professionals to create and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Stay current with best practices and innovations in the field of visual impairment education.
- Active Texas teaching license
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) endorsement
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education
- Masters degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Fresno, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We invite seasoned Virtual Teachers with a commitment to impacting the lives of visually impaired students to explore a rewarding opportunity. In the current landscape of virtual education, your expertise is crucial in cultivating an inclusive and enriching learning environment. If you are prepared to navigate the nuances of virtual instruction and contribute to the broader missio
- Centennial, COWork From Home - Licensed Teacher for the Visually Impaired Opening in CO Teletherapy is our student’s future. Vocovision is currently searching for talent in the TVI field to start working right away! Everything including therapy, evaluations, testing, and assessments is done remotely from the comfort of your own home. There will be no additional cost for software uploads or gaining access to our platform and toolkit. V
- Decatur, GATeleInstruction Position as a School Teacher of the Visually Impaired Vocovision is a TelePractice company that is partnered with school districts across the nation to service students in need of specific therapy, such as visually impaired individuals. If you are tired of traveling and looking for a change in work environment, but desire working with a caseload of students K-12, this is the opportunity for you!
- Riverside, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We invite qualified Virtual Teachers with a dedication to making a positive impact on visually impaired students. In this era of essential virtual teaching, we are actively seeking an experienced professional to join our team. Your expertise in creating an inclusive and enriching educational experience is highly valued. If you are prepared to meet the challenges of virtual instruc
- Home, CAWork as a Tele Instructor at a school district in California either full time or part time. Any potential candidate should have a teaching certification as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired in California. If you are not certified, we still encourage candidates to apply if they are interested! TVIs will be responsible for assisting resource teacher, adaptive equipment instruction, orientation & mobility instruction, daily living sk
- Sacramento, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We are actively seeking a skilled Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired to join our professional team. In today's digital educational landscape, your expertise is crucial in providing an inclusive and enriching learning experience for visually impaired students. If you are prepared to navigate the challenges of virtual instruction and contribute to our broader mission of transf
- Home, CAWork as a Tele Instructor at a school district in California either full time or part time. Any potential candidate should have a teaching certification as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired in California. If you are not certified, we still encourage candidates to apply if they are interested! TVIs will be responsible for assisting resource teacher, adaptive equipment instruction, orientation & mobility instruction, daily living skills
- Los Angeles, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening Unleash your passion for transformative education as we seek a skilled Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired to join our innovative team. In this digital era, virtual teaching is at the forefront, and we're on the lookout for a dynamic educator to elevate the learning experience for students with visual impairments. Ready to make a real impact and optimize the virtual classroom
- Norco, CAAre you a dedicated Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) looking for a rewarding opportunity in Norco, California? Look no further! Join our team at ProCare Therapy and make a meaningful impact on the lives of visually impaired students in the K-12 educational setting. Position: Full-Time Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Location: Norco, California About Us: ProCare Therapy is a leading educational staffing agency that is committed to c
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.