Teacher of the Visually Impaired | Work-from-Home! | Illinois
Illinois| Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening
We invite qualified Virtual Teachers with a dedication to making a positive impact on visually impaired students. In this era of essential virtual teaching, we are actively seeking an experienced professional to join our team. Your expertise in creating an inclusive and enriching educational experience is highly valued. If you are prepared to meet the challenges of virtual instruction and contribute to our mission of transforming education, we welcome your application.
- Current Illinois TVI license
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students
- Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast/reliable computer & internet connection
- No Chromebooks/tablets permitted
- 1099 Position
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- Hourly rate consistent across direct/indirect hours
- ($34-40/hr depending on district budget/candidate experience)
- School hours
- Clinical/Technical Team on standby
Join us in the journey of optimizing online learning for visually impaired students. Your contribution will play a vital role in creating a more accessible and inclusive educational environment. Apply now to be a part of our team and help shape the future of education for all students. Your commitment to excellence is the key to unlocking a brighter tomorrow.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Rockford, ILProCare Therapy is seeking a Teacher of the Visually Impaired to work full time for the upcoming school year with students in Rockford and Olge County who have visual impairment and need support throughout the school day. The TVI position is a full time position, 35 hours a week and will interview immediately! Experience with children of varying ages and assistive technology is preferred. New graduates with a state of Illinois teacher certifi
Now Interviewing! | Aurora, IL | Full-Time | Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) | 23-24Aurora, ILNow Interviewing! | Aurora, IL | Full-Time | Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) | 23-24 EOSY Our School District is actively interviewing for a COTA. This is a full-time position with weekly pay checks and health benefits included. We are looking to hire immediately! Details/Specifications: Full-Time | Up to 35 Hours Weekly 4 days a week Start Date | April| 24/25 Renewal Compensation | $30+/hr Caseload | Elementary a
- Vernon Hills, ILTeacher for the Visually Impaired Vernon Hills, IL Disciplines: TVI (Teacher for the Visually Impaired) Dates: ASAP - 06/14/2024 Hours: 37.5 hours/week Caseload: 3 students needing direct services, 4-5 that need indirect/consultation Required Credentials/Non-Negotiables: Illinois TVI Licensure/Certifications Additional Info: Onsite Nicholas Allen - Recruitment Advisor 770-510-7034
- Vernon Hills, ILTeacher for the Visually Impaired Vernon Hills, IL Disciplines: TVI (Teacher for the Visually Impaired) Dates: ASAP - 06/14/2024 Hours: 37.5 hours/week Caseload: 3 students needing direct services, 4-5 that need indirect/consultation Required Credentials/Non-Negotiables: Illinois TVI Licensure/Certifications Additional Info: Onsite Sean Bennett - Recruitment Advisor 678-538-6712
- Naperville, ILWork From Home Visually Impaired Teacher Position Open - IL When it comes to education we are committed to excellence. ProCare Therapy works with some of the most top-rated schools in the state and have partnered with a school district looking to hire their special needs staff. Currently we are interviewing and accepting applications for a Visually Impaired Teacher to work with three students. Details are below: Full Time or Part-time 20
- Aurora, ILAt ProCare, our mission is to make the lives of teachers better so they're better equipped to make their students' lives better. We are currently seeking a Teacher for the Visually Impaired for the 2023/24 school year for a school district in the Aurora, Illinois area. Job Details: Full time 7:10 a.m. - 2:40 p.m. Contract position More details of position will be discussed if interested High School Requirements: PEL
- Carbondale, ILIf you enjoy working with others, have a strength in report writing, are systematized, are willing to learn new technologies, like variety in your day, would like to work one-on-one with students ages 5 to 21 and would like to make a difference in a student’s life… this may be the career for you! As a Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI), you will have the opportunity to improve the lives of students who are blind and visually
- South Holland, ILA school district in the South Holland area is seeking to contract for a qualified Teacher for the Visually Impaired. This would be a full school year contract position. This TVI should be comfortable attending IEP Meetings and collaborating with staff and parents. The ideal candidate is comfortable with all grades K-12. However, the role may change based off the needs of the district and students that qualify for services. If you have activ
- Chicago, ILJob Opportunity: Virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired Position: Teacher for the Visually Impaired (Work From Home) Location: Remote/Work From Home Type: Independent Contract Duration: 2023-2024 school year VocoVision is a leading educational institution dedicated to providing exceptional learning experiences for students with visual impairments. We are committed to promoting inclusivity, independence, and academic excellence for every stud
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.