Teacher of the Visually Impaired
A school district in Scranton, Pennsylvania has an opening for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired for the current school year (2020-2021)
This is a part-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Part-time; January- End of the School Year
- K-12th grade caseload
- Face to face instruction
- Braille experience is needed
- Certification in Pennsylvania as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- Must be able to perform all general visually impaired roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Rochester, NY
- Oak Forest, IL
- Albany, NY
- Harvey, IL
- Buffalo, NY
- wilkesboro, NC
- New York, NY
- Watertown, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.