Teacher of Visually Impaired Full Time- K-12- Teletherapy - Oakland, California
Teacher of Visually Impaired – Full – Time- K-12- Teletherapy - Oakland, California
A welcoming school district near the Oakland, California area is actively seeking a full – time Teacher of Visually Impaired to join their school district. The candidate selected will be responsible for conducting evaluations for students in K-12. The school district is supportive and active in the needs of the community.
Interviews are being offered this week.
- Provide direct and indirect services to students who are blind or visually impaired.
- Teach braille reading and writing, activities of daily living, adaptive devices, and technology related to braille and low vision.
- Evaluate students and develop and implement IEP programs.
- Must have a valid license in CA
- Degree in Special Education
- Must have a valid CA Certification in teaching
- Experience in a school setting
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent TVI Jobs
- Anywhere, WI
- Madison, WI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Allnut, VA
- Stafford, VA
- wilkesboro, NC
- Madison, WI
- Ashland, MA
- Alhambra, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.