Teaching for the Visually Impaired Job Open - Pflugerville, TX
ProCare Therapy is actively recruiting for a Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TSVI) in the Pflugerville, TX area for the 2023-2024 school year. This is a full-time position with a standard 40-hour workweek, 8 hours per day, 5 days a week.
- Provide direct instruction to students learning the braille code.
- Collaborate with two other TSVIs and a COMS in a team setting.
- Work with a full-time itinerant caseload, including both direct services and collaborative consult with instructional teams.
- Responsible for ARD prep and attendance, writing IEP goals, and maintaining progress data.
- Caseload includes students from Kindergarten through age 22.
- Collaborate with campus instructional teams across currently 8 campuses.
- Active state teaching license required.
- Candidate should have experience and expertise in providing instruction to students learning the braille code.
- Collaborative teamwork with other TSVIs and COMS is essential.
- The number of service minutes/students may vary based on need.
- Flexibility on work hours may be considered based on candidate availability.
Pay Rate: $30 - $40 per hour (dependent on experience, credentials, and school budget)
Full-Time opportunities are eligible for benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401K Match for Retirement. More details about the benefits package will be discussed during the interview.
To apply for this position, please email the following documents to [email protected]:
- Resume with references.
- Availability for an interview.
- Copy of your active state teaching license.
For more information about this position, please call 470-235-4758.
Note: Additional details regarding the position and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Fresno, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We invite seasoned Virtual Teachers with a commitment to impacting the lives of visually impaired students to explore a rewarding opportunity. In the current landscape of virtual education, your expertise is crucial in cultivating an inclusive and enriching learning environment. If you are prepared to navigate the nuances of virtual instruction and contribute to the broader missio
- Centennial, COWork From Home - Licensed Teacher for the Visually Impaired Opening in CO Teletherapy is our student’s future. Vocovision is currently searching for talent in the TVI field to start working right away! Everything including therapy, evaluations, testing, and assessments is done remotely from the comfort of your own home. There will be no additional cost for software uploads or gaining access to our platform and toolkit. V
- Decatur, GATeleInstruction Position as a School Teacher of the Visually Impaired Vocovision is a TelePractice company that is partnered with school districts across the nation to service students in need of specific therapy, such as visually impaired individuals. If you are tired of traveling and looking for a change in work environment, but desire working with a caseload of students K-12, this is the opportunity for you!
- Riverside, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We invite qualified Virtual Teachers with a dedication to making a positive impact on visually impaired students. In this era of essential virtual teaching, we are actively seeking an experienced professional to join our team. Your expertise in creating an inclusive and enriching educational experience is highly valued. If you are prepared to meet the challenges of virtual instruc
- Home, CAWork as a Tele Instructor at a school district in California either full time or part time. Any potential candidate should have a teaching certification as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired in California. If you are not certified, we still encourage candidates to apply if they are interested! TVIs will be responsible for assisting resource teacher, adaptive equipment instruction, orientation & mobility instruction, daily living sk
- Sacramento, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We are actively seeking a skilled Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired to join our professional team. In today's digital educational landscape, your expertise is crucial in providing an inclusive and enriching learning experience for visually impaired students. If you are prepared to navigate the challenges of virtual instruction and contribute to our broader mission of transf
- Home, CAWork as a Tele Instructor at a school district in California either full time or part time. Any potential candidate should have a teaching certification as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired in California. If you are not certified, we still encourage candidates to apply if they are interested! TVIs will be responsible for assisting resource teacher, adaptive equipment instruction, orientation & mobility instruction, daily living skills
- Los Angeles, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening Unleash your passion for transformative education as we seek a skilled Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired to join our innovative team. In this digital era, virtual teaching is at the forefront, and we're on the lookout for a dynamic educator to elevate the learning experience for students with visual impairments. Ready to make a real impact and optimize the virtual classroom
- Norco, CAAre you a dedicated Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) looking for a rewarding opportunity in Norco, California? Look no further! Join our team at ProCare Therapy and make a meaningful impact on the lives of visually impaired students in the K-12 educational setting. Position: Full-Time Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Location: Norco, California About Us: ProCare Therapy is a leading educational staffing agency that is committed to c
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.