TVI Instructor, School Based: Brandon, FL area
A partnered school district in Florida is seeking a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI). The selected candidate will work directly with students in person and provide direct and indirect services. Caseloads would be mild-moderate services, and our clinical and technical experts would work with you to make your transition as seamless as possible.
- K-12: Mild-Moderate
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Paid Direct & Indirect Services
- We are able to accommodate to your schedule if you need full or part time hours
- Clinical & Technical Support/Guidance Provided to ensure success
- M.S. in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Being able to conduct functional vision evaluations
- 2 years school-based experience
- FL Teaching Certification in Visual Ed
- United States (Required)
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. This exciting TVI opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other positions available, send your resume to Devasha Washington at [email protected].
Recent TVI Jobs
- Kent City, MI
- Rincon, GA
- big lake, MN
- Aetna, MI
- hardeeville, SC
- Pittston, PA
- Bridgeton, MI
- oak grove, MN
- Plant City, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.